Events photos packages

HUNDREDS OF CUSTOMERS HAVE ALREADY TRUSTED OUR SERVICES

It’s time for you to also be part of this great experience and take it with you for life.

Collections

Package

Standard

Photos
  • Up to 4 hours coverage
  • All Digital Pictures
  • Colors & Brightness adjustments
  • 1 Photographer
Package

Premium

Photos
  • Up to 10 hours coverage
  • All Digital Pictures
  • Colors & Brightness adjustments
  • Up to 2 photographers
Package

Essentials

Video
  • Up to 7 hours
  • All Digital Pictures
  • Colors & Brightness adjustments
  • 1 Photographer

Últimos videos

Lugares para inspirar tus fotos

Conoce los lugares que recomiendo para tus fotos y se te haga más fácil la tarea de elegir el que más te guste.

Additional Information

  • The client must pay 20% at the time of signing the contract to book the date and the remaining 80% is payed on the day of the video shoot.
  • Additional locations for the recordings have a cost of US$ 85 dollars per each.
  • If the time is exceeded, you must pay US$ 75 dollars per extra hour (Includes the hours that you do not arrive on time for the event).
  • If the video shoot is outside of the city of Santo Domingo, the client is responsible for transport, tolls, per diem and lodging costs of the videographer and his assistants.
  • Each change of costumes has a cost of US$ 35.
  • Packages subject to change without prior notice, as long as the client has not booked a date.
  • Clothing and accessories not included for the photoshoot.
  • We offer makeup services at an additional cost.
  • Videos take 4-5 weeks from the date of the recording to be ready.
  • If you want the video quicker and before the set date there is an additional cost of 30% of the total contracted.

Frequently Asked Questions

To book with us you must pay 20% of the total amount chosen as a deposit and sign a digital contract that we sent you through email with all the details of our agreement. This will guarantee that the date and time you will have your event is booked exclusively for you.
It is important that you book your video as long as possible as this will ensure that your date is not acquired by another client. Our recommendation is to do it 1 or 2 months in advance. In the case of weddings up to 1 year in advance. It is important that you get in touch with us as there are always available dates and we will do our best to help you organize your video.
We receive different payment methods: Cash, bank transfer (National and International) (Popular, BHD León and Banreservas) Western Union and Paypal.
This refers to the number of costumes you can use during your photo shoot with Greg Dotel Photography. These clothes are not included and you must bring it to the video shoot.
For us it is important that you get the best out of your photos, so we take care of every detail so that your photoshoot is everything that you expect. You just have to be there, my team and I will take care of the rest.
Once the recording is done, you will receive your video in 4-5 weeks.
It is necessary to postpone the video recording for another date that adapts to our calendar and does not affect the date of our other clients. In any case, we will try to find a favorable solution that allows you to carry out your recording without inconvenience.
If within the packages that we have established you would like to add or modify any service offered, you are completely free to adjust it to your needs. Just contact us and we will give you all the cost details you need to know.
As long as the location is within the limits of the city of Santo Domingo you can choose the one of your preference without any extra charges, remember that there are places that request payments for video recordings permits. If the place you want is outside of the city of Santo Domingo there are additional costs that you will need to contact us to give you the specific details.